Financial planning is about more than assets, investments and net worth. It’s about what you want to do with your money and why. It’s about identifying your concerns, expectations and goals – it’s about how you feel and what you want.
1. Focus on your goals in retirement and how you will pay for them.
2. Address your concerns and expectations for retirement.
3. Identify things that could pose a threat to your retirement and manage them.
4. Feel more educated, confident and in control of your financial future.
5. To help you navigate the complexity of financially moving into retirement.
Click HERE for a detailed Sample Financial Plan
With your help, we can design a plan that fits your retirement needs.
Once you’ve taken a look, reach out to us at Jones Financial Partners today to schedule an introductory meeting, and together let’s find out if we’re the right people for you to depend on during your journey to a comfortable retirement. If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 366-1297 x3.